With Mother’s Day and college graduations right around the corner, many of us are looking for perfect gifts. When it comes to gift giving for those special moments, jewelry is always a staple. So, we paired up with the team at Schwarzschild Keller & George Jewelers for some sparkly gift ideas that can be treasured for years to come.
1. Lagos sterling silver “Luna” 8mm pearl stud earrings. $250 | Pearls are a traditional coming-of-age jewelry, making them a great gift for a new college or high school graduate. Pearls are also a beloved customary Mother’s Day gift. These earrings would be a lovely choice for a mom to receive from her infant for celebrating her first Mother’s Day.
2. Monica Rich Kosann sterling silver global compass charm necklace with moonstone cabochons and blue sapphires on a 30” chain. $495 | This necklace is fitting for the student with plans to travel and see the world after graduation, or to show a mother how much you love her, no matter the geographical distance between her and her child(ren).
3. Roberto Coin 18K white gold 3-station diamond necklace featuring three full-cut eyelet-set diamonds weighing approximately 0.14 total carats. $780 | Another traditional gift idea, diamond jewelry is a special and treasured way to commemorate a milestone or celebrate the unwavering love and devotion of a mom.
4. Lagos sterling silver “Maya” turquoise station necklace with caviar beading, 36” in length. $795 | Considered to be a healing stone, the gift of turquoise is not only beautiful but also meaningful for any woman in your life.
5. Monica Rich Kosann 18K yellow gold slim round Locket on a 17″ delicate chain. $1,385 | This beautiful keepsake would be particularly touching for a mother with the inclusion of two photos of her family. It could also be a heartwarming way to keep her family close to her heart for the student who is moving away from her family after graduation.
For even more Mother’s Day and graduation gift ideas, the Wine & Country Shop offers artisan-made jewelry items, from bracelets and earrings to necklaces. ~
Wine & Country celebrates elevated living in Virginia Wine Country. Wine & Country Life is a semi-annual luxury print magazine with a full digital presence. The annual Wine & Country Wedding Planner is an art book of elegant Virginia weddings. The brand includes the Wine & Country Shop in Ivy, Va. It is a beautiful lifestyle boutique that brings the pages of the magazines to life. Wine & Country tells the stories of Virginia wineries, the farm-to-table movement, luxury travel, entertaining, art and the elegant country lifestyle. Ivy Life & Style Media also provides branding, web design and PR services for the wine industry.