To help remind Dad he’s one-of-a-kind this Father’s Day, pick him up something local and unique. Whether you plan to spend the holiday golfing, fishing, grilling or visiting one of our beautiful local wineries or craft breweries together, these gifts are sure to be the icing on the cake.
For the best of local events and happenings, visit the Charlottesville Welcome Book .
- Stone Rose blue textured knit long-sleeve shirt from Verdigris | $125
- Artisan-made wine bottle opener by Grandpa Gene, available at Horton Vineyards | $52
- Handmade custom leather flask by Daniel Foytik of RSVPHandcrafted | $31.99
- Handmade Ashley Bag from Pinnell Custom Leather | $1,800
- The Chesapeake White Stone Oyster Shucker from Monolith Studio | $125 each
- Lindberg 6537 Frame from Primary Eyecare | $539
- Tissot Quickster Chronograph Quartz Watch from Schwarzschild Keller & George | $495
- Artisan-made Large Hoof Pick Belt from Wiley Brothers | $185
- Locally-made Monroe Cufflinks from Ledbury | $165 ~
Wine & Country celebrates elevated living in Virginia Wine Country. Wine & Country Life, a semi-annual life & style magazine, and Wine & Country Weddings, an annual art book celebrating elegant Virginia weddings, are complemented by the Wine & Country Shop in Ivy, VA—a beautiful lifestyle boutique that brings the pages of the magazines to life. The Shop features over 40 Virginia artisans with everything from tailgating essentials and Dubarry attire to locally made foods and award-winning Virginia wines and craft beverages for your next event. Wine & Country covers the grape-growing foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains from Lynchburg to Leesburg, including points in between like Charlottesville and Middleburg. Ivy Life & Style Media also creates other projects, including CharlottesvilleFamily.com, a collection of local resources including a popular calendar of events, family services guides and features on education, health and family day trips for parents and teachers in Charlottesville, as well as the CharlottesvilleWelcomeBook.com a guide to resources for Charlottesville tourists and newcomers.